? ??????????????Glossy (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (25 Ratings)??103 Grabs Today. 4761 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Glassy Bubbles (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (46 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 5182 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The boys are doing great in school this week, Kaysen is happy to be back with his friends! I was able to snap a few pictures of Kaidon when I dropped hm off this morning! I was gonna take a couple of Kaysen too but he was having a rough time when mommy was leaving him in class. After I left the room he was fine with in just a couple of minutes but I didnt want to upset him and let him see me again :( His teacher says he is doing Great all day though, playing very nice with all his friends, Yay!!




0 comments: