? ??????????????Glossy (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (25 Ratings)??103 Grabs Today. 4761 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Glassy Bubbles (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (46 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 5182 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing all the Mothers I know a wonderful Mother's Day!
I had a very nice Mother's Day,
Both boys got me a card... Very Cute ones!
Kevin got me a nice card & a very thoughtful gift!
Kaidon's Card for me.....
when I open it the card sings
"You Have A Friend In Me"
Kaysen's Card for me....
When I open it it sings
the circus theme song!
Kevin's card for me...
My beautiful necklaces with charms that have
the boys names and birthdays engraved on them!
I am such a lucky women!
~~~~~
We didn't do much except play some games and chill watching some movies at home today though, Kaidon said his tummy was upset and seemed a bit off . But it was nice to have a calm day at home with the family, we have been stay pretty busy these days :)

0 comments: