? ??????????????Glossy (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (25 Ratings)??103 Grabs Today. 4761 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Glassy Bubbles (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (46 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 5182 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our Week 2 this Summer!

Happy Fathers Day!
The boys and I talked and they wanted daddy
to have a bike to ride with them!
They couldn't keep a secret though and gave
daddy his bike a day early!
We spent the afternoon at Splashtown!
You will have to forgive me because I didnt get many pictures.
Tyler was off on the BIG slides, Daddy was running after Kaidon,
and I was following Kaysen!




Look at that bump on his head!
Kaidon left a dent in one of the tube slides today!





Monday was cookie day,
the boys had a great time baking
chocolate chip cookies!!












Tyler went to work with me on Wednesday
and had fun playing with the kids!
But first he had to make sure
the trash was picked up!

Daddys game was on Wednesday too,
as always the boys had fun at the ball park!

Yum, Popcorn



Kaidon found a new friend!

Thursday the boys made their own pizzas!






Ready for the oven!
Kaysen's masterpiece
Kaidon's Yummo Pizza
Tyler's YUMMY Pizza


Friday night I decided to snap a few pics of
Kaysen in his Baptism outfit outside!





1 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Awesome pictures as usual. The cookies look yummy! We need to host a pizza making for the kiddos... what fun that would be for the Cooking Club! I love everything you have been doing with Picnik... I need to join!