Well the day is here, Kaysen's 2nd Birthday Party!
I managed to make his cake last night and I
think it came out pretty cute!



Here is the Birthday Boy!

Time to play outside on
this sunny beautiful day!






Well we tried to take a group picture,lol
here are a few we didn't get one with EVERYONE
looking/smiling but combined it works!


Silly Glasses!


Kaysen giving Aleena Hugs goodbye

I forgot to take the kiddos pictures on
the Sesame Street Background, but
did snap a couple of Kaidon and Kaysen
before we put it away!
(look at that dirty face after his ice cream)

Kaysen LOVES all his gifts!

Thank You to everyone who came over to help us
celebrate Kaysen's 2nd Birthday, it was great
to have you all over for the afternoon!
1 comments:
Looks like yall had fun! The cake is gorgeous as usual!
Post a Comment