? ??????????????Glossy (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (25 Ratings)??103 Grabs Today. 4761 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Glassy Bubbles (Green)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (46 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 5182 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 22, 2010

LOOK WHO'S TWO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYSEN!
Mommy made these Cookie Monster cup cakes
for Kaysen and his class to enjoy today for
his Birthday, I think they came out cute!
What a BIG BOY!
Kaysen woke up a happy boy and was
ready to take his cup cakes to school!


Kaidon was being silly when I dropped him off at school this morning! Here are a couple of pics I took while he was hiding/running around before I left!


We decided to take the Boys to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and a few games for a treat since it was Kaysen's Birthday! His party is this weekend but Lily, Marlaine & Lucas joined us tonight for a little mini celebration! It was a fun dinner the boys loved it!
Kaidon had fun tonight!
Play time!!!

Marlaine and Lucas have a good time!
Daddy helping the boys play air hockey!




Look Mommy here I am!!


Yummy cup cake!!

Kaysen wasn't to sure about Chuck E
I think this Birthday boy had a wonderful day!
LOL the best picture we could get of the 3 of them!



Here are a couple of videos from tonight!

There is one more video that doesnt want to load,

I will try to get it up in the next post!

1 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

The cupcakes are adorable!